Expand your market
HOW TO APPROACH AND PENETRATE THE TUNISIAN MARKET
To enter this interesting market, you have two options:
- Loyalty to one or more local distributors / importers of your products. This partner will take care of the import (and therefore customs clearance) and distribution procedures in Tunisia at wholesaler and other clients. In this way, ALBA SERVICES can provide you with a preliminary service of market entry and promotion for your company and products at selected distributors. Preliminary phase, the latter, which paves the way for the real sales work that ALBA SERVICES can carry out as a sales agent.
- The second possibility is to participate in a tender issued by Tunisian private and public bodies. Your local distributor can participate in national tenders (i.e. open only to local suppliers). You can participate directly from your country in an international tender (i.e. also open to foreign suppliers). In this second case, ALBA SERVICES will work in coordination with your tender office, offering all the necessary support on site to successfully complete your company's application. ALBA SERVICES has been operating in this context and has been offering a range of services guided by its corporate mission of specific strategies to create a solid bridge between international companies and Tunisia.
Get on is an ALBA-TRACK specially designed for manufacturing companies who want to expand their market into Tunisia.
Looking to the country of Mediterranean Africa which is very close to Europe means getting on a springboard towards the world of French-speaking Africa where the economic, social and administrative dynamics are very similar, for historical and cultural reasons.
In other words, it is the first step to understanding the mechanisms that can lead you to infiltrate the market of a large part of the African continent which, like it or not, will be the China of the future.
In this new and revolutionary approach you will be followed step by step by the Alba Services team and you will be able to...
Expand your market!
Reserve your 60-minute consulting session right now for free!
GET ON track
It is divided into the following steps. During each step, you will be constantly assisted and supported by Alba Services.
- We select and identify the best suited distributors for your product
- We search for potential Tunisian business partners, using internal and external databases
- We can create your business letter and / or company profile in French
- We can introduce your company to other Tunisian companies by post, email, online meetings or face-to-face meetings
BUSINESS MEETINGS ORGANIZATION
- We can organize and facilitate contacts by e-mail, phone conferences or online meetings
- We carry out telephone or in-person follow-ups
TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS EVALUATION
We seek out the best offer with the most efficient mode of transportation for your product from/to your country.
Alba Services has an extensive network of European carriers that have operated in Tunisia for decades and offer competitive pricing.
- From the beginning of negotiations with your Tunisian partner, we will carefully translate your communications and documents.
- Furthermore, we will attend the business meetings with the local partner and our qualified staff will act as linguistic intermediaries, providing chuchotage interpreting service.
ORGANIZATION OF BUSINESS VISITS
We can organize your business trip to Tunisia to meet selected distributors, both in the initial stages and in the crucial stages that come afterwards.
- We will prepare a final report with detailed profiles of the distributors and companies concerning your Tunisian expansion.
- We will provide you with mailing lists and information on trade fairs, associations and specialized magazines / websites.